|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Research Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Siemens India is a technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. The company focuses on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. It is one of the leading producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies; combined cycle turbines for power generation; and power transmission solutions. Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure solutions and automation and software solutions for industry.
- Implement proofs of concept and prototypes to validate ideas in the areas of research
- Survey and keep abreast of the state of the art in the areas of research
- Help disseminate knowledge by conducting technical talks and discussions
- Contribute to creation of IP in the areas that are relevant to the team and Siemens businesses
- Publish papers in international journals and conferences
- M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Strong inclination towards mathematical modeling and solutions for real-world problems
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming using any of the high level programming languages viz. C#/Java/Python/Ruby
- Proficiency with data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem solving, communication and team working skills
- Knowledge about the use of design patterns, UML, and other modeling languages