|Company Name||Ernst Young|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Job Location||Cochin/ Kochi/ Ernakulam|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Associate Analyst – GSS001WD
Position : The incumbent would facilitate and support research needs of the firm’s professionals on a proactive and reactive basis. He/ she interacts with internal clients and uses an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, package and deliver customized information to them.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requestsRMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissionsclient teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
- Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in a research / analysis role
- PG with 1-2 years of experience in a research / analysis role
- 6 months of Work experience in Market Research & Business Research is essential.
- Exposure to client interaction would be preferred.
- Good academic background.