|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Pace develops set-top boxes , advanced residential gateways, software and services for the pay-TV and broadband services industry. Pace’s customers include cable, telco, satellite and IPTV operators. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.Our 200-plus customers span the globe and include many of the world’s most exciting cable, satellite and telco service providers. In the last 30-plus years Pace has become the global market leader in set-top boxes, the US number one in residential gateways and a global leader in optical networking.
JOB ID: VAC IND 915
- To develop and maintain Test Cases and Acceptance Test Procedures against requirements and produce a well-structured and documented test approach.
- To perform the required Software Testing, both on and offsite where required, in line with the requirements of the Pace Product Creation Process and to the standard required for Customer Approvals and formal Certifications.
- To identify, characterise and report all software issues. To accurately report the status and progress of testing and the performance and usability of the software.
- To ensure that the test environments provided are appropriate for performing testing to a high standard.
- Adhere to disciplines, process & tools in line with Pace Product Creation Process.
- Liaise at all levels internally and with customers, suppliers and partners
- Bachelor/Master of engineering degree in CS, IS,ECE,EEE (Minimum 75% aggregate in all semesters) from a recognized university or institution.
- 0 to 6 months of testing experience (Certification in testing preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experienced in working in a commercial software testing / quality assurance environment.
- Experience of Client / Server Technologies.
- Ability to deliver challenging but attainable targets
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills