Honeywell freshers Hiring Data Management Associate on oct 2015 @ Gurgaon
|Skills||MS EXCEL, Communication Skills.|
|Job Role||Data Management Associate|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive.
- Validate customer accounts within SFDC systems.
- Process and maintain HBS sales accounts.
- Assign Inactive users accounts to active users by interacting with their respective managers.
- Interact with various Sales Rep/Pole leaders to get the required data.
- Ensure that accounts entered in SFDC systems are linked/mapped to Parent accounts.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports from SFDC.
- Meet all the Business CTQ’s with minimal errors
- B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduation from any recognized university or institution
- Candidate should possess Basic MS EXCEL skills
- Candidate should possess Excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be a Good Team Player.
- Candidate should possess Logical Bent of mind
- Candidate should possess Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Candidate with Experience of working on SFDC and HOOVERS tool will be an added advantage.