|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
At the world leader in next generation mobile technologies,Qualcomm ideas and inventions driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information,entertainment and one another.another. Qualcomm break through enable the convergence of mobile communications and customer electronics,making wireless devices and services more personal,affordable and accessible to people everywhere.everywhere. Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ‘100 Best companies to work For’and has been for the past 15 years
- Proficient in building and designing web applications using the Spring Framework
- Good PL/SQL programming skills including exposure to packages, triggers etc. (Knowledge of database design desirable)
- Proficient with ORM frameworks (Hibernate and iBatis a plus)
- Experience using MVC frameworks, preferably JSF and Facelets
- ExtJS, etc. (ExtJS desirable)
- Experience in XML and Web Services
- Experience with TDD and unit test frameworks, preferably JUnit.
- Good organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical skills & attention to details.
- Ability to effectively understand and verify business/technical requirements and estimate projects.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or Institution.
- 1-4 plus years of broad-based experience in developing Java business applications for the web