Kennametal Hiring Associate Engineering Technology on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Engineering Technology|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge.Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses – Industrial and Infrastructure – our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process.
- Create and develop 3D CAD models for design of SC Drills / Special SC Tools Design and create tooling design from customer’s drawings, customer’s sketches, salesperson’s sketches or from a description.
- Design work will involve 50% Custom Solutions & 50% Standard productInterface with CSD / Sales / Manufacturing in different global locations for Custom solution orders which are assigned through workbench
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institution.
- 0- 2 years experience in any Cutting Tool design background Proficient in 3D modelling, working knowledge of
- Auto CAD Manufacturing knowledge of any grinding based product will be of advantage Must possess good written and communications skills to communicate with internal & external customers