HP Hiring Freshers as JAVA Developeron oct 2015 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Skills||SAP, Java, .NET|
|Job Role||JAVA Developer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Undertakes the service management activities and minor enhancement involved in the ongoing delivery of Application Management. Provides application lifecycle technical expertise for the support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of packaged (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or custom applications (e.g. Java, .NET and Mainframe) in accordance with contractual terms and conditions and established technical standards such as CMMI-SCC and ISO. Provides technical input, and delivery model solutions/recommendations to Application Management Services deal pursuit. Engages in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Undertakes the full range of Service Management functions required to ensure service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels on an on-going basis following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards, such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Manages the technical/service relationships: between the company and the customer, between the company and subcontractors/vendors, or among various company internal organizations. Works with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (e.g., Account Executive and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. The company’s Application Management employees are supported by Service Desk function when they work directly with application end-users on application incidents. Provides input to and/or manages service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. . Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents. Document known errors and work arounds.
- Escalation Management: identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
- Change Management/ Implementation: Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the company’s solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
- Contract Knowledge: Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
- Capacity and Performance Monitor performance checkpoints.
- Business Continuity Responsible for executing recovery actions.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Typical skills include:
- (developing) understanding of applications technology in area of direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) ITIL Process knowledge
- (developing) Customer Service
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs