|Job Role||Associate Engineer Software|
|Skills||C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Pune|
|Event date||10 Oct 2015|
|Last date to apply||08 Oct 2015|
About Company :
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologiesand owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artistsevery genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
But HARMAN stands for more than just great sound. We help create great lifestyle experiences for today’s connected generation. We make it possible for you to enjoy your favorite digital multimedia content at home, on the go and on the road. We keep you connected to the latest news and information, while keeping both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road. We guide you safely to your destination with photorealistic 3D navigation, communications and driver assistance systems, and we’ll even calculate the most fuel-efficient route.
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps,etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
- 2014/15 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good pH score & good academic record