Manhattan Associates Hiring Software Engineer on 11 Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Salary||₹ 5,00,000 – ₹ 7,50,000|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java/J2EE, EJB ,JMS & JDBC|
|Event date||11 Oct 2015|
|Last date to apply||09 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Manhattan Associates is a best-in-class global solutions provider for supply chain leaders organizations intent on creating enduring market advantages by leveraging their supply chains.
We help our customers successfully manage accelerating and fluctuating market demands, as well as master the increasing complexity and volatility of their local and global supply chains.
We are the only company that provides customer-centered Supply Chain Commerce Solutions that connect front-end commerce and sales systems with back-end supply chain performance and efficiency, on a common technology platform. Be part of this exciting journey that will help drive our organization forward, expect to learn, grow and contributeDay 1 in our energetic, fast-paced environment.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech2011/12/13 batch
- Good academics with relevant work experience
- Good pH score (preferred)
- Analyze and resolve post implementation technical issues working on new requirementsscratch. Strong problem solving skill is a must
- Work closely with the consultants who are aligned to customers in various geographies
- Proficient in Java/J2EE, EJB ,JMS & JDBC, Hibernate technologies
Strong Database (Oracle and DB2) & Unix skills
Experience in XML & XSLT
Good Knowledge in Spring framework
Good Knowledge on various application serversJBOSS, WAS & strong exposure to Admin configurations
- Strong C++ experience, Java exp./ knowledge will be nice to have
- Strong Database & UNIX experience
- Good analytical skills and ability to deep dive into problems and provide solutions
- Experience in working with consultants in any geography
- Good customer handling experience would be nice to have
- NOTE: Salary offered will depend on the quality of the candidate.