|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients
- Implements design by utilizing development languages and tools per design specs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems and provides support as necessary.
- Understands industry best practices for user interface development.
- Develops and executes Test plans (unit testing).
- Ensures the code is scalable and meets performance requirements through performance tuning.
- Documents and utilizes sound software development practices.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with internal and external clients / teams.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution
- Prolonged use of a computer.
- Ability to travel dependent upon organizational requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to relocate dependent on organizational needs.