|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||Officers-Grade “B” (General)|
|No of Vacancy||134|
|Qualification||Any Graduates (UG/PG)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||23 Oct 2015|
About Company :
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; OR
- A Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree; OR
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree;
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.