|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we’re present across various categories. Be it our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, a 30-day replacement policy, EMI options, free shipping – and of course the great prices that we offer, everything we do revolves around our obsession with providing our customers a memorable online shopping experience. we are constantly looking out for dynamic individuals across the spectrum -professionals.It’s a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is changing the way people shop in India, thereby defining the future of e-commerce in the country.
- The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
- You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
- You own of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process.
- You will be helping help large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
- Anywhere between 0-3 years of experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming
- Language: C/Java/C++/C#
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus