Axis Bank Offcampus drive Assistant Manager/Officer on 10 Oct 2015 @ Across India
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||16 Oct 2015|
|Last Date||10 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.The Bank has a large footprint of 2402 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 12,922 ATMs spread across the country as on 31st March 2014.Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India),Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd.
FDO is one of the integral positions in the Axis Bank Branch Operations Team. The role details are as under:
Role: Branch Banking: Customer Service Office
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds –
- MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself
Customer Service & Operations:
- Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Funds transfer
- Opening of Accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels
- Compliance to the Bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion
- of assigned tasks on continuous basis
- Protecting the Bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business
- Graduate (Any Stream) and Post Graduate (Any Stream) from a recognized University or Institution.
- 50% and above in Graduation.
- No Distance, Correspondence or Part Time Graduate/ PG Degree Holder allowed.
Selection process :
- Online Test – 120 Questions (Math, English, Reasoning and Basic Computer, if cleared step 2.
- 3 Member Panel Interview, if cleared then step 3.
- Medical test and Background Check.
Quest Group of Institution
Landran-Fatehgarh Sahib Highway,
Apply Now More details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs