|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA|
|Skills||C, C++, Java/Database|
|Job Role||Associate Software Programmers|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
- IndiaMART.com is Indias largest online marketplace for Small and Medium Size Businesses, connecting global buyers with suppliers. The company offers a platform and tools to over 1.5 million suppliers to generate business leads from over 10 million buyers, who use the platform to find reliable and competitive suppliers. The company has over 2600 employees located across 40+ offices in the country. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd.
- Indiamart offers products that enable small and medium size businesses generate business leads (online catalogues/ store-fronts), establish their credibility (third party verified trust profile) and use business information (finance, news, trade shows, tenders) for their business promotion.
- IndiaMART.com has won numerous awards and significant nominations over the years, which include coveted Red Herring Award and Emerging India Award respectively among others. The company has also been widely covered by media for its pioneering role in promoting SME business in the country.
Job Details :
- Job Title / Designation: Associate Software Programmer
- Location: Noida
Job Summary :
- The person will be responsible for working on software development on PHP / Perl / Database platform.
- Good programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of Coding / Database / Data Structure / HTML.
- Basic idea of C, C++, Java.
- Logical Thinking
- Good in Interpersonal skills
- Good communication and comprehension skill
- Understand Severity and Priority needs
Attitude and Behavior :
- Candidate should have graduated in the year 2015
- Willingness to learn and develop skills and systems for efficient utilization of resources.
- Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist and ambitious
- X and XII Standard (80% or above)
- B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA in Computer Science/ IT (Minimum 60% is must)