|Post||Assistant / Security Supervisor / Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||213|
|Qualification||Graduate/B.Sc,B.com/ITI/ Diploma in Engg|
|Salary||Rs. 11000 – 27000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Karaikal, Kakinada.|
|Last date to apply||20 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 70% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 25% of the country’s total demand) and around 60% of its natural gas. With a market capitalisation of over INR 2 trillion, it is one of India’s most valuable publicly-traded companies.
General Instructions :
- Candidates should note that the Written Test for all the above mentioned Posts will be held
on a single day at the same Time and Date. Candidates can apply for one post ONLY.
- The number of posts may vary as per Company‟s requirement. The distribution of vacancies
will be as per Rules of Reservation of Appointments. Reservation provided for PwD (Persons
with Disabilities) Candidates are as per the instructions on the subject.
- ONGC reserves the right to fill or not to fill, either wholly or in part, the number of vacancies
advertised, without assigning any reasons.
- Merely fulfilling the age and educational qualifications itself do not constitute the right to be
called for the Written Test unless the candidate fulfills all other conditions laid down in this
- Candidates must have essential qualifications in order to apply; candidates possessing
qualifications inline over and above the essential qualifications shall NOT be having any added
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence of Educational qualification should submit the evidence for
such claim at the time of Written Test/Interview.
- Request for change of mailing address / examination centre / category / discipline as declared
in the application, will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add
any centre depending on the response in that area / centre.
- No manual Applications will be entertained. Only printout of the Original Online Registration
Slip along with relevant documents should be submitted, at the time of Interview.
Applications of Candidates remitting the Fees through other types of modes than the prescribed
one or submitting photocopy of Registration Slip/Challan Slip or any other discrepancy will be
- Candidates should retain the Challan and Registration Slip for future reference.
- It is the responsibility of the Candidates to produce the Bank Challan for remittance of
Registration Fee on demand any time during the recruitment process.
- The print out of Registration Slip should be un-tampered (No photocopies are allowed). In
case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall