Schneider Electric Hiring Freshers Order Admin Associate on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Order Admin Associate|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With more than 20 billion euros sales in 2010, the company’s 110,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.20bn Global Sales in 2010, 37% of sales in new economies, 110,000+ people In more than 100 countries, 4-5% Sales devoted to R&D, 170 years of history through innovation and leading brands. Worldwide leading positions in – Safe, with power and control #1; Reliable, with critical power & cooling #1; Efficient, with energy efficiency #1; Productive, with industrial, building and home automation – Top 3; Green, with renewable energy solutions – Top 3.
- The Order Administrator position will be responsible for ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction by performing order processing transactions in the ERP and CRM applications.
- Working closely with Fulfillment and Project Coordinators to manage orders and process them in a timely fashion.
- Answering customer inquiries on pricing and availability Additional responsibilities include an understanding of system availability concepts and APC’s solutions for providing uptime.
- Order Administrators are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision Order Administrators will be asked to deal directly with our direct account customers via the pricing and availability hotline.
- In addition, will be responsible for order entry and follow through, through the use of various A
Answers pricing and availability Customer inquiries
Undergoes Internal Team Cross Training
- Any Bachelors Degree