|Company Name||Roboticwares Pvt. Ltd.|
|Salary||INR 3.6 LPA – 4.2 LPA|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Role||JAVA Developers|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
FarEye, is a Mobile Workforce Management Platform that help enterprises in addressing the challenges faced during field operations. FarEye is SaaS-based IT solution integrates with existing ERP’s and CRM’s and is customizable accorind to the industry vertical like Hyperlocals, Marketplace, Logistics, Consumer Durables, BFSI, Health-Care. FarEyes clientele include., DTDC, Blue Dart- DHL, Hitachi Hi- Rel, Bajaj Capital, GoJavas, E-com Express, Apollo Pharmacy etc.
Working on the FarEye web platform which is developed on Java Spring framework with AngularJS and POSTGre SQL atabase
- Adding new features, fixing bugs and issues
- Optimizing the REST API performance by minimizing the resource utilization
- Optimizing DB performance
- Scaling performance for Big data management
Job Details :
- Salary: INR 3.6 LPA – 4.2 LPA
- Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
- Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Please Note that the exact date and venue of interview will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Industry: IT
Skill Set Required :
- Proficient with basic programing logics like Data Structures, Classes, Algorithms
- Proficient in Core Java
- Experience of using different Database like SQLite, MySQL, POSTGres, etc.
- Good to have Knowledge/working experience of Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, AngularJS, Git, Maven/Gradle, Grunt/Gulp