|Experience||0 – 2 yrs|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate I / II|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
CONVERGYS India Services Pvt Ltd Convergys is a global leader in customer management. Our talented and dedicated team serves leading household brands in industries such as communications, retail, healthcare, technology, financial services, and government. Convergys is passionate about delivering world class customer service each and every day. We understand that our clients have individual business needs, and that customer service in an increasingly multi-channel environment can be complicated.
Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of passively (i.e.; order taking) or actively selling products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services & Healthcare vertical.
- Conduct needs-based selling by using non-scripted probing techniques to determine customer needs and to offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs.
- Any Graduate fresher OR Under-Graduate / drop out / pursuing with 6 months international calling experience.
- BE/Btech freshers are not eligible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Flexible with 24/7 Environment. Salary up to 26,000 take home & attractive Incentives amount.