JK Technosoft Ltd WalkIn Freshers for Analyst Trainee on 07 to 09 Oct 2015 @ Noida , Bengaluru
|Company Name||JK Technosoft Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BE/BTech, M-Tech, B.C.A., B.sc, M.C.A., M.sc|
|Job Role||Analyst Trainee|
|Job Location||Noida , Bengaluru|
|Last date to apply||07 to 09 Oct 2015|
About Company :
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
- Golden opportunity for Engineering & IT Freshers to work in Networks with JK Technosoft..!
- JKT Consulting Ltd Invites B-Tech Graduates for Walk-in Interviews for Its IT Infrastructure Management group who is to be deployed at Client Premises.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident
- Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- B-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), B.C.A., B.sc- Computers.
- M-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), M.C.A., M.sc- Computers.
- Pass out year- 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- Level of Experience required: Freshers
- Good command in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Windows Operating systems.
Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
Walkin Date & Time : 5th Oct to 9th Oct 15 & 10:30 am to 2 pm.
Walkin Address :
JK Technosoft Ltd. (India | UK | USA)
A-60, Sector-2, Noida
Near Sector-15, Metro Station.