Flextronics Hiring for Freshers POB – Systems Analyst on Oct 2015 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Skills||VAN, AS2, FTP, XML|
|Job Role||POB – Systems Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd About Flextronics, Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.Weoffer world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical, and mobile OEM customers.Flextronic’s global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market. Flextronics Global Shared Service Center in Chennai is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing wing, which aims to centralize the management of knowledge/ transaction-based functions across five verticals – Finance, Information Technology, Global Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources,Legal,Taxation. Our Industrial Park is a fully integrated Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) facility, with state-of-the-art capabilities to manufacture PCBA / Mechanical / Power Supplies and System Integration products for Global OEMs
- Responsible for implementing EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transactions for Flextronics business partners in Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Coordinate and execute EDI testing with business partners and enable them to send and receive EDI documents using the knowledge of EDI standards, business systems.
- Coordinate with various internal Flextronics IT & Business teams for EDI verification and implementation.
- Escalates all incidents or Tasks regarding EDI implementations if it violates the agreed SLAs within Flex teams and it’s business partners.
- Provides technical L3/L2 support to the Internal production support IT teams as and when necessary. This includes troubleshooting problems, communication, mapping, failures and issues and working with trading partners to resolve EDI issues.
- Submit progress report to higher management on requirement basis.
- Responsible for any technical or functional documentation of any new process or enhancement of the existing process.
- Advises management about the best methods, solutions and technologies.
- Endorses and complies with all legal regulations, specific internal Flextronics instructions and their implementation measures in the field of security, health and safety.
- Complies with security and emergency procedures regulations, Internal Regulations and work procedures related to the job.
- Complies with Flextronics practices and policies.
- Should have good supply chain knowledge on transaction like Purchase order, Order response, Order change, Forecast, shipment advice, Invoice.
- Must have implementation experience with X12 and EDIFACT standards for 1-2 years.
- Must have experience at least one of the integration suit ie Web Method, Gentran, IBM Web Sphere Data Interchange etc ( Desirable Web Method ).
- Basic Knowledge of various connectivity solutions (VAN, AS2, FTP, XML)
- Basic ERP Knowledge in Materials, Inventory, Finance modules (Desirable Baan / SAP)
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures or documents.
- Ability to develop reports and process manuals.
- Proficiency in English and Good communication skills is must.
- Problem-solving skills, Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office package.
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs