Target Technology Services Hiring Freshers for Assoc Software Engineer
|Company Name||Target Technology Services|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Assoc Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.
We want to make Target the preferred shopping destination for our guests by consistently fulfilling our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise. In order to support our mission, we are guided by our commitment to great value, community, diversity and the environment.
We began operations in Bangalore in 2005 with a technology unit that supported the U.S. retail domain. Today, critical business functions at our Target headquarters in Minneapolis are augmented with talented team members in India who provide additional capacity and knowledge.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll take the lead as you
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.