|Company Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Post||Clerk / Steno , Typist / Lower Division Clerk / Steno ,Typist|
|No of Vacancy||329|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Salary||Rs.20,200 – 34800/-p.m|
|Last date to apply||06 Nov 2015|
- ON-LINE applications are invited for filling up of 253 posts of Clerks (Common Cadre) & 30 posts of Steno-Typists (Common Cadre)
- 42 posts of Lower Division Clerks & 04 posts of Steno-Typists in the Engineering Department,
Chandigarh Administration on regular basis.
- The interested eligible candidates will have to apply in the prescribedformat, which is available at the website
- Clerk (Common Cadre) Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay 253 posts (Including 45 for SC, 68 for OBC, 24 for ESM and 08 for PH).
- Steno-Typist (Common Cadre) Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay 30 posts (Including 05 for SC, 08 for OBC, 03 for ESM and 01 for PH).
- Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.) Rs.6400-20200 + 3400 Grade Pay 42 posts (Including 10 for SC, 11 for OBC, 05 for ESM and 01 for PH).
- Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.) Rs.6400-20200 + 3400 Grade Pay 04 posts (Including 01 for SC and 01 for OBC)
NOTE : Number of posts are subject to variation.
Age limit : for Common Cadre Posts
- Between 18 years and 25 years as on 1.1.2015 (Relaxable upto 40 years only for employees of the
Chandigarh Administration being Common Cadre) i.e. not for Boards and Corporations, upto 30 years for SC
candidates and 28 years for OBC candidates.
- Upto 35 years for Physically Handicapped (General Category), 40 years for Physically Handicapped (Scheduled Caste) and 38 years for Physically Handicapped (OBC).
- In case of Ex-servicemen, an ex-serviceman shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in
the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum
age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the concerned Service Rules, by more than 3
years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- For Engineering Department’s posts (Lower Division Clerks & Steno-Typists)
Between 18 years to 25 years (Relaxable for departmental candidates having 3 years service upto 40 years
in case of general candidates and 45 years in case of Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes in accordance with
the instructions of the Government of India/ Chandigarh Administration).
- (Relaxable for Schedule Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes categories in accordance with
the instructions issued by the Union Territory of Chandigarh Administration from time to time)