|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
At approximately $13 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 66,000 employees in more than 250 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia.
- Perform analysis and design of steel and concrete structures pertaining to process plants following procedures laid out in relevant work instructions and codes of practice to meet project requirements and according to supervisor’ s guidelines.
- Carry out detailing of structures and civil works and furnish sketches to designers for drafting / Modeling
- Check drawings prepared by drafters against provided sketches, comments from other disciplines and supervisor and prescribed checklists
- Prepare design calculation documents that clearly describe the process of converting received inputs such as loads, equipment layouts , fixing details, climatological, geotechnical and topographical data to “for construction” details appearing on the prepared drawings
- Follow the laid down company quality procedures and established good engineering practices to produce high quality deliverables
- Assist supervisor / lead engineer with resource planning and interdisciplinary coordination
- B.E/B.Tech degree graduation from any recognized university or institution
- It is desirable if candidate possess Master’s degree/P.E. certification
- Good visuo-spatial and numerical ability
- possess Reasonably good verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonably good awareness levels
- Proficiency in a structural analysis program and good computer literacy