|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer – Storage / Backup Support Services|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is one of the largest mutual fund and financial services groups in the world. Founded in 1946, the company has since served North American investors. Fidelity Ventures is its venture capital arm. Fidelity International Limited (FIL), was an affiliate founded in 1969, serving international markets and the rest of the world; FIL was spun off as an independent business in 1980, and has since been rebranded as ‘Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- The team is responsible for managing SAN/NAS Storage and it’s TAPE infrastructure across all the Business Units in Fidelity.
- The group manages 14+ Petabyte of storage and provides oncall support round the clock from India
- The Backup Administrator for the ESS team is responsible for monitoring backup jobs, service request management.
- This involves resolving service request tickets, monitor the backup jobs and take proactive steps to ensure 100% success rate, client, media agent and Commserver upgrade and patch updates, backup and restore requests.
- The identified resource will need to be in constant verbal and written contact with key stakeholders and peers in India and U.S.
- The resource is expected to attend weekly staff meetings, where they will be expected to engage in technical discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution.
- 1-3 years of IT experience.
- Knowledge on Commvault Backup software
- Basic knowledge in Leagto and Netbackup software
- Level 1 & 2 work experience in any UNIX and Windows 2k server operating system (both)
- Good experience in IBM Tape Library operation
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Perl or Shell)
- Level 1 work experience in SAN & NAS
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be analytical in problem solving
- Should be a team player and collabrate effectively with the members