|Skills||C, C++, Java.|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Develops software as the primary job function.We are looking for software developers with strong programming and scripting skills to develop applications and support the IT infrastructure and services .
- This is also an excellent entry level opportunity to learn Infrastructure automation, distributed cloud storage, UNIX and/or Windows System administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and have skills in languages like Perl, Unix Shell scripts, PHP, Python, C, C++, Java.
- Data Structures and Software architecture design methods, techniques, and principles.
- MSSQL or MySQL database programming and/or design.
- Software development processes such as Agile methodology.
- The candidate should also have strong communication, team working, and English speaking skills.