CEB Hiring Associate Quality Assurance Engineer on Oct 2015 @ Chennai
|Skills||.Net, Java, shell scripts|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
JOB ID: 52467
- Follow Agile software development methodology to understand requirements, design, and test changes to our applications and websites.
- Basic knowledge of Software Quality, Software Testing and Testing Automation
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Represent QA issues during Daily Standup calls, to Business Partners, and IT Leadership
- Understand the end-to-end testing requirements and maintain a test plan for system, functional, integrations & UATs processes.
- Work with Project Managers/Business Analysts to resolve testing prioritization challenges.
- Bug reporting, defect reproducing/defect tracking and regression testing of bug fixes is a necessary skill set.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate.
- Reviews point estimation process with and refine QA process as needed
- B.E/B.Tech/BS in a Computer Science, Information Systems related degree, or significant related professional experience from a recognized university or institution.
- 0 to 1 year of experience developing scripts and test automation (i.e. .Net, Java, shell scripts).
Working experience in selenium and core Java
- Demonstrate ability to understand internet technologies and ability to troubleshoot across multiple browsers.
- Assist in guiding work as part of a self-directed team in which tasks are self-determined on a daily basis; in
- coordination with peers, as opposed to specific task assignments.
- Communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Passionate about process improvements, efficiency gains and optimal communication.
- Work with supporting teams to identify and implement automation opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for responsibilities with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be a self-starter, possess an enthusiastic approach and can lead to drive deliverable and tasks to completion.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as story boarding, defining testing/acceptance criteria in the story process, daily stand ups, involvement in iteration and release planning required.
- Expertise in tools such as Selenium RC, Jmeter or TestComplete