|Skills||.NET Developers/Testing Engineers|
|Job Role||C#, Java, C++|
|Last date to apply||24 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.
- Develop and maintain components and applications for the web, desktop and mobile platforms.
- Work with some of the best UI/UX designers in the world to craft stunning user interfaces .
- Regular appraisals to ensure quick growth if you deliver on the job.
- Perform manual and automated testing under tight deadlines.
- Be responsible for accurately recording issues with all relevant details.
- Able to switch between products and platforms with ease.
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
- possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduation from any recognized university or institution of 2015 batch with minimum 65% in all academics and 75% in 12th
- Expertise in one or more of the following platforms or languages – C#, Java, C++
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduation from any recognized university or institution of 2015 batch with minimum 65% in all academics
- Candidate should possess Strong knowledge of software testing.
- Candidates with basic knowledge of a programming language will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of automated testing will be preferred.
- Candidate should possess Knowledge of web, desktop and mobile testing is essential.
- Candidate Should have good overall communication skills.