Netforce Infotech Hiring Multiple Position for BE/B.Tech/BCA/ME/ M.Tech on Oct 2015 @ Noida
|Company Name||Netforce Infotech|
|Salary||Rs 4-8 LPA.|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.S, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Role||Full Stack Web developer, Lead Web/Mobile Designer|
|Skills||PHP, MySQL, MVC frameworks,etc|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
We at Netforce Infotech use cutting edge technology and employ exceptionally talented professionals to deliver high quality results so that you can stand out from the crowd. By Strategic planning and judicial use of resources we try to make our services affordable, so that everyone can take advantage of quality at pocket friendly price. At Netforce Infotech every customer is our family member and we work hard to surpass expectations in each and every part of project. Time is precious so team here at Netforce is dedicated for providing fastest turnaround. We promise to deliver compelling design, marketing & security solutions. Our Award winning team and their experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas. This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers in the new better way.
1. Full Stack Web developer
- We need a leader in our tech department. A Senior Developer with a strong background in internal and customer facing web applications.
- We need someone with the skills to work with the software development teams on expanding and enhancing our clients software platform, add new features and capabilities, modify and enhance existing applications as well as constructing and testing deployment of new applications.
- Candidates will be involved in the full web development life cycle (Agile / Scrum), from gathering business requirements and writing specifications, to coding, testing, and deploying to lab/staging environments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Top-notch programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done.
- 3-5 year experience programming on the LAMP stack.
- Hands on nGINX development, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS, Ability to integrate REST & SOAP APIs
- Experience of working on Sendgrid, Twilio and other important third party APIs
- Self-motivating, self-directing, and very communicative
- Prior experience in using various open source technologies and working with open source databases (such as MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres etc.,)
- Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms , e-commerce integration and custom development
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members with Object-oriented design and development strategies
- Prior development experience building large-scale high-traffic and secure consumer websites, in the social media / social networking / Web 2.0 space, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience building websites using Angular.js and integrating and working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront) and other cloud-based services
- Responsive design experience – optimizing for the Mobile web (Android, iPhone, iPad, etc.) is a plus
2 Lead Web/Mobile Designer
- The Lead Web/Mobile Designer will create compelling, original designs for Websites and mobile applications, working on projects from conceptualization through to completion.
- You should have a proven record of using design to drive new ideas; a strong background in translating client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- In addition, this position requires an outstanding grasp of web and mobile solution trends and technology, as he or she will be responsible for the design and production of screen layouts, colour palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons for mobile applications.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver would be an advantage.
- Hands on experience on Responsive and Parallax designs is must.
- Create graphics for web pages and intranet/internet portals
- Create/modify imagery, banners, headshots and web parts as per the specifications or guidelines provided by the client.
- A good understanding of the role of a brand within an organisation is required and the importance of consistent corporate identity and communications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of developing DIV based layouts
- Familiar with integrating jQuery UI widgets
Additional Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
- 2-4+ years of user interface and web design experience
- 2+ years of mobile device interface design experience (Android and iOS preferred), with strong interest in mobile UI/UX and aptitude for learning designing for new platforms
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Proven track record of leadership with hands-on, user-interface design; demonstrated understanding of user-centred design principles
- Comfortable leading a visual design effort independently or working as part of a UI team
- Outstanding communication, design thought leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills to all levels of business and technology clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply for this Job
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below Link
Check All Details Here [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs