|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||communication Skill, Network|
|Job Role||Individual Contributor|
|Last date to apply||10 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world. Based in San Francisco, frog, the global leader in innovation and design, is part of Aricent. The company’s key investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and Sequoia Capital.
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region) Achievethe defined metrics & SLA
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
- Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Mentoring of New Hires
Social Competency :
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
- Willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, methodical and careful.
- Reliable, conscientious and patient.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent communication Skill.
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 247 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support
- Excellent communication(written & verbal) skills
- Essential Skills in any of below domains
1. Voice Domain
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unified Unity Connection
- Cisco Call Manager Express & Cisco Unity express
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express
- Cisco IP Phones and Unified Clients
- Cisco Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers,
- Cisco IM and Presence, Jabber, CUPS, XMPP , Federation.
- Signalling Protocols MGCP, H323, Skinny, SIP
- Cisco Attendant console applications (CUEAC, CUBAC, CUDAC)
2. Security Domain
- Configure Security Appliances ASA
- Firewall Initialization, address translation (NAT, Global, Static)
- IP routing and VLANs, Access Control Lists, Failover
- Security contexts (virtual firewall)
- IPsec LAN-to-LAN (IOS/ASA)
- SSL VPN (Client/Clientless), Easy VPN (IOS/ASA), CA (PKI)
- Remote Access VPN (IOS/ASA), XAuth, Split-Tunnel, NAT-T
- GRE and GRE over IPsec, L2TP , SVTI & DVTI
Basic Networking skills
- Core Knowledge of TCP, SMTP (How it works)
- Microsoft Exchange. Understanding of Malware, Virus and SPAM/Phishing.
TELNET, SSH, PORT Numbers
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Email functionality Web/email Radius, TACACS, 802.1x, LDAP, Active Directory,
- RSA Secure ID, ISE, ACE
3. Core : Routing & Switching
- Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether-channels
- STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
- LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection
- IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
- Advanced LAN switching concepts- CEF, QoS on catalyst switches, L2PT, Dot1Q tunneling, VSS.
- Routing Protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Multicast Conceptual Knowledge.
- MPLS Basic understanding of LDP, TDP, MPLS L2/L3 VPNs.
- In-depth knowledge of servicesDHCP, QoS, NTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE tunneling,
- IP SLA/object tracking
- ACE(10/20/30 Modules and ACE 4710 Appliance)
- CSS 11500 Content Series Switches
- WAE Hardware
- WCCP (Web Cache Control Protocol)
- Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 4.x and earlier
- Digital Media Player (DMP 4300 / 4400 Series)
- Digital Media Suite (DMM / Digital Media Manager, SNS / Show and Share)
- Basic Understanding and knowledge of HTTP,SSL and different application layer protocols (Preferred)
4. Wireless Domain
- 802.11b/g/n, 802.11 a/n and 802.11ac wireless implementations, configuration.
- Multicast over wireless, voice/video over wireless Troubleshooting and configuration involving enterprise
- CUWN products including next generation CT5500 and CT2500 series
- Troubleshooting client connection, authentication, disconnection, roaming and latency issues.
- Advanced featuresFlexconnect, Anchor mobility, RRM, Mdns, Webauth, Radius NAC, High availability, Qos, AVC and Clean air.
- 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11i, 802.1x, 802.11e, Lwapp/CAPWAP, 802.11r, 802.11w and EAP.
- Configuration and optimization of complete Autonomous offeringsCisco, including 1040, 1140, 1260 series and wireless integrated service routers.
- Wireless Mesh configuration, troubleshooting and optimization which include products1520, 1550 series
- P2P and P2MP wireless bridging configurations and operation enhancements with products BR1310, 1410 series
- Cisco WLC: 2100, 2500, 4400, 5500, WISM, WLCM series Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Cisco Prime infrastructure series Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Cisco Mobility service engine, Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
5. Physical Security
- Possess hands on experience or good knowledge on any of the UNIX platform (Linux)
CCNA is mandatory.
- Networking skills- Basic internetworking knowledge.
- Basic windows administration knowledge.
- Prior NMS application support and VMware knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on dealing with IP/Analog Cameras
- Prior Experience on Physical Security (Cisco Physical Access Manager/Video Surveillance Cameras)
- Working knowledge of MySQL/Oracle database
Walkin Time : 10:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M
Walkin Venue :
APTRON Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-10, Sector 2,
Noida. U.P.- 201301
Contact Person : Jyoti GuleriaJoin with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs