|Experience||0 to 2 years,|
|Salary||INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA|
|Job Role||Project Coordinator|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Perfectrans is NCR based Translation Company, which provides Translation Services in 100 languages. Our linguistic services are well known for their quality standards. Perfectrans provides language services & solutions to individuals and corporate customers worldwide. We are principally engaged in services such as Translation, Voice-Over, Transcription, Transliteration, Trans-creation etc. Along with language services we’ve also 10 years of experience in providing Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services. We enable customers to communicate and conduct businesses globally by offering a combination of superior Language, Artwork & Graphics related skills. Our unique blend of business knowledge ensures world-class results on time and in budget. Our business practices, human resources, and supporting technologies demonstrate our commitment to delighting our customers. We work with a pool of highly skilled professionals having unparalleled expertise and skills in their respective field. Our comprehensive services are accessed by corporate, business houses, printers, publishers, professionals and individuals. With its dedicated staff, we hope to continue to deliver against your language needs.
Why choose junk when you can have it all? And we’re talking about taste, nutrition and convenience all rolled into a package of homemade goodness! With us, you can look forward to exciting daily menus, quick delivery services, loyalty rewards and great offers throughout the year!
- Coordination with vendors
- Daily Project update to concerned stakeholder
- Facilitating Project Manager in the day to day running of projects
- Managing timely flow of project(s), ensuring that projects meet quality, and turn-around time.
- Addressing questions and resolving issues in a timely and effective manner for clients, translators and internal teams
Skill Set Required:
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English.
- Experienced in managing localization/translation projects will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of any Indian/foreign language skills will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
PC Skills – MS Office
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that date of Interview, and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate