|Company Name||Samsung India Software Centre|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Salary||Rs 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A|
|Job Role||Engineer Mobile Plant|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|Event Date||Oct 2015|
About Company :
- Samsung India Electronics LogoSamsung Electronics commenced its operations in India in December 1995 and is today a leading provider of Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecom products in the Indian market. Samsung India is the Regional Headquarters for Samsung’s South West Asia operations, which provides employment to over 45,000 employees with around 11,500 employees being involved in R&D.
- Samsung began manufacturing operations in India by opening its first plant in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, near New Delhi, in 1997. This modern Complex today houses state-of-the-art units that produce Mobile Phones, Refrigerators and LED Televisions.
- To ensure minimum breakdown
- To handle various problems through analytical skills
- To handle the set-up, machines, new jigs, operator position etc.
- To support production shifts as per the requirement
- To co-ordinate model change
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd,
Block B, Sector 81, Noida, 201305
Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs