|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing several elements of Brocade’s Analytics platform.
- Area of responsibility will be primarily in systems software development, ensuring software quality, handling customer issues and software improvements by applying innovative technologies.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver high quality software using the latest technologies and innovations in a timely manner.
- Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off. Review and sign off on requirements documents.
- Interface with developers, QA, Documentation & Customer Support teams as needed.
- Design, develop, test, or troubleshoot features or functions.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/BS/MS in Engineering CS, EE
- Ability to lead technical tasks and take the task to completion
- Participate in full product life cycle development.