|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM’s comprehensive product offering includes 32-bit RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories , high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies.
JOB ID : 6766
- Understand Synthesis, Place and Route flows and be able to run them.
- Understand how to read STA timing reports to the level where they can determine the QOR of an implemented design
- Be able to run EDA tools as needed such as Virtuoso, PT, Calibre, Redhawk, etc.
- Answer customer support questions as part of PEG relating to POP IP and Physical implementation
- Prepare customer facing material to support internal Support, Sales and marketing teams in the form of
- Application Notes, White Papers and training presentations
- Engage ARM’s partners on conference calls and in person to help understand their implementation issues and provide relevant solutions
- University degree(s) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- Ideal candidate is expected to have 0 to 5 years of industry experience in related areas.
- Diagnostic skills for EDA tools and resultant reports
- Ability to make design tradeoffs based upon assumptions, inherent knowledge and design analysis