Intel Hiring Test Automation Analyst on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Test Automation Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Researches future test automation capabilities, and proactively drives continuous improvements to test automation (TA) standard processes, test coverage, test script quality/maintenance, test execution, and overall test automation.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions to support test automation frameworks, manual and regression testing in multiple customer environments
- Designs, develops and optimizes automated test suites with reusability capabilities.
- Evaluates and promotes the business value of test automation. Increases the ROI on test automation by having improved test automation effectiveness/efficiency and/or more effective use of test automation.
- Works with multiple Scrum teams, vendors, Product Owners, architects and team members to complement and complete the development process with high quality output.
- Escalates TA issues to the partnering teams and helps resolve issues faced by the team, acting as first level support for TA in the team.
- Audit and review the test cases and test automation scripts standards to ensure quality deliverables.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science in Computer Science or Information Technology/Systems.
- Possess strong working experience (5+ Years) in C#, Preferably with Test automation back ground .
- Ability to envision and plan for test automation for the applications transitioned, have influential skills to project test automation to newer applications.
- Stewards Test Automation Development Standards and Processes.
- Great exposure to web based UI, business intelligence analytics, native, hybrid and mobile web applications related testing and tools like Selenium etc
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, and be able to influence project use of test automation for new applications. This includes good negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing SQL queries by understanding the data model and tables for Scenarios is added advantage
Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing techniques, test methodologies and framework, strong coding/scripting instincts, as test automation is more similar to developing code