|Qualification||Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree|
|Job Role||Graphics Hardware Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Driving/Owning Netlist to GDS convergence of leading edge processor graphics cores.
- This will include logic synthesis, physical synthesis, floor planning, formal verification, clock tree synthesis, static timing analysis, IR drop analysis and layout verification.
- The job provides challenging opportunities to work on leading edge process technologies and design methodologies.
- You should possess a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ VLSI Engineering, with strong digital design basics.
- Familiarity in backend design , expertise in synthesis to GDSII flows and skills in Register Transfer Level (RTL) analysis are an advantage; familiarity with tcl and Perl would be an added advantage.
- The candidate is expected to be enthusiastic in problem solving and should be able to resolve issues independently.