|Experience||1 -2 Years|
|Skills||Finance & Accounting|
|Job Role||Sr Practitioner-Finance & Accounts|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Job ID : GPSD-0802623
- Finance & Accounting (F&A) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) provide the following services to the Customers supporting their organization in the areas of financial outsourcing and Vendor Management.
- Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Procure to Pay
- Order to cash
- Record to Report
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- F&A operates from six locations across Bangalore, Chennai and Gurgaon.
- You required to Work across multiple products and application environments.
- To the extent possible, identify root cause of issues resulting in the circuits being out of synch – between ordering, provisioning and billing systems
- Ensure all SLA’s are met and also incorporate changes in Desk documentation as and when it is needed
- Follow work instructions and perform complex research to analyze ordering, provisioning & billing data to determine the appropriate corrective action.
- Execute an accurate order to initiate or correct inventory or billing information.
- Partner with team members on-site and domestically to identify and implement business improvements to achieve ongoing operational efficiencies. freshershine.in
- Proven communication skills
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision; must be self-motivated and highly adaptable to change.
- Ability to work under pressure, on multiple assignments, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with the domestic revenue assurance team and other groups as appropriate
- Open to work in night shifts.
- Proven data entry skills freshershine.in
Total Experience Required:
- 1-3 years.
- Shift required – 24X7
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year experience in F&A Exposure
- English: Fluent
Total Experience Required:
- You should possess a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ VLSI Engineering, with strong digital design basics.
- Familiarity in backend design , expertise in synthesis to GDSII flows and skills in Register Transfer Level (RTL) analysis are an advantage; familiarity with tcl and Perl would be an added advantage.
- The candidate is expected to be enthusiastic in problem solving and should be able to resolve issues independently.