Intel Security(McAfee) Hiring Application Developer on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Intel Security(McAfee)|
|Skills||communication skills , Excel|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Business Group The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
- Develops, implements, and maintains applications using ANAPLAN to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Provide necessary application support & maintenance for ANAPLAN Applications.
- Quality Related Tasks like Test Case Preparation and Unit Testing for Anaplan projects.
- Documentation of User Training Manual, Technical Design Document etc.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and may require 24/7 support
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s / Masters in Engineering with IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Must have completed in 2015; GGPA should be 6.0 and above
- Above 80% in 10th and 12th grades
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Fast Learner to new functions and processes