|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Salary||Up to 1 LPA|
|Skills||ASP.NET, SQL Server,etc..|
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
|Job Location||Delhi/NCR, Haryana|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Trucksuvidha.com is a leading portal for transport industry. Connecting transporters, truck drivers, customers and other related entities. We allow the users to share the information for expansion of the services to the customer by providing the better rates and vehicles.
Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and Implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs Software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established Guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- B.Tech/BS in computer science or a related field.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.