|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.E., or M.sc|
|Job Role||GAR DCH Compute Hosting Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Business Group The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
JOB ID : 776051
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs. Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.As part of GAR DCH Compute Hosting team, candidate should be responsible for Open Cloud Sysadmin ,system engineering and administration of Intel IT Compute Hosting environments which includes external, internal, secure and exclave environments.
- Systems Programmer develop, integrate, and maintain new platforms to support the Compute Hosting Services. Should have a solid understanding of computer systems including operating systems, applications, and network connectivity, and how given solutions will affect a system as a whole.
- Should be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.