Ordnance Factory Recruitment 23 posts of Apprentices on Oct 2015 @ Pune
|Company Name||Ordnance Factory Ambarnath|
|No of Vacancy||23|
|Last date to apply||01 Nov 2015|
About Company :
The Indian Ordnance Factories organisation – a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata – possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defence production. We are engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems
Engineering Apprentices- 8 Posts
- Candidate should possess degree in Engineering Technology granted by a statutory university or by an institute empowered to grant such a degree approved by AICTE.
- Candidate should have passed the graduate exam of professional bodies recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent to degree OR should hold a qualification which exempts him from section A & B exam of the Insitution of Engineers (India).
Diploma Technician Apprentices- 15 Posts
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification granted by a Stat Technical Board or recognized by the State Govt. or the Central Govt.
Total No Of Vacancies : 23
- Chemical Engineering : 1 (Diploma holder)
- Civil Engineering : 1 (Diploma holder)
- Electrical Engineering : 1 (Graduate) / 2 (Diploma holder)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 1 (Graduate) / 2 (Diploma holder)
- Mechanical Engineering : 3 (Graduate) / 4 (Diploma holder)
- Metallurgy Engineering : 3 (Graduate) / 5 (Diploma holder)
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath,
Maharashtra -421 502.