JP Morgan Hiring Freshers as Application Developer @ Bangalore
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institution in the world and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Our business: Risk Technology provides risk measurement and reporting services to JPMC. We measure market risk, credit risk and other aspects of financial risk, provide stress-testing services for the firm’s trading portfolios and produce risk reports at numerous organizational levels, which are reviewed by top-level management every day.
Our Team: Our team, Gauss, is responsible for developing technology solutions to provide critical functionalities such as:
1. Provide Risk Management tools to front office traders in Credit Portfolio Group (CPG) within Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to manage the risk associated with derivative trades across the firm.
2. Manage Profit and Loss fortrades and positions that are managed by Credit Portfolio Group (CPG) within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB).
The business domain is complex, challenging, and interesting covering multiple product sets spanning across multiple risk stripes within the firm. The application stack uses wide array of technologies, such as Java/J2EE, Databases, Reporting tools, etc.. The team has global presence with teams in NY, LN, and Bangalore.
As a senior technologist and lead you will be responsible for defining technical architecture and implementing solutions that are very scalable, robust, and resilient. Actively work with senior business users across front and middle office in defining and understanding the business needs with a vision to provide suggestions that further enhance business value proposition of technology. Partner with our global technology partners in implementing solutions that are well integrated with the firms’ strategic vision and direction. Mentor and build very strong technology teams that can deliver highly effective solutions to address complex business needs.
- Architect solutions for addressing constantly evolving complex business needs. Work with global technology stakeholders in establishing architecture for the application.
- Implement solutions and best practices spanning across Java/J2EE, Databases, and Reporting platforms.
- Work with global stakeholders in establishing prioritization, issue escalation, and status updates.
- Constant drive towards innovation, resiliency and performance improvements of the application.
- Ensure that the team stays challenged, focused, and motivated in delivering top notch application.
- Actively participate and contribute to the senior management vision and agenda.
- Very strong technologist with broad experience in delivering enterprise solutions using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Very strong in Architecture and hands on implementation.
- Deep experience in building high performance teams. 3+ years of Team Management experience leading teams of 7+ technologists.
- Very strong analytical skills with ability to gain expertise in new technologies under tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced with Database implementations.
- Undergraduate or above degree in Engineering
- Project Management
- Core Java Expert Level
- GUI Development Expert Level
- Object Oriented Principles Expert Level
- Java Messaging Mid Level
- Event Management Tools Mid Level
- SQL Expertise Mid Level·
- Program Management
- Financial Domain Knowledge
- SQL performance tuning skills.