|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BE / MCA|
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities.
Job ID : 1475952
- Strong programming knowledge in .NET
- Experience in MVC Framework
- Hands-on UX development experience using responsive design principles
- Hands-on developer on Message Oriented Middleware technologies JMS, MQ
- RDBMS Oracle/SQL/PLSQL
- Web Services SOAP/REST
- XML packages
- Debugging skills
- Production support troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Well versed with Software configuration management methodsSource Code Version Control Systems, Build & Deployment
- Performance tuning of applications running on Websphere Application Server, tcServer environments
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with design principles
- BE / MCA Preferable.
- Good in Communication
- Good in Client Interactions