|Company Name||UnitedHealth Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.Sc (IT) / B.Sc (Computers)/ BCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
JOB ID: 625151
- Study and analyze software/Requirement specifications documents to develop test scenarios.
- Create test cases and test data in support of test plans
- Participate in walk-through, inspections, and review meetings
- Complies with the standards and processes in the test organization
- Acquire knowledge in business domain and application workflow
- Communicate and Report Quality/Test Status/Results/Metrics.
- Implement and ensure quality and best practices.
- Identify and analyze testing issues/defects.
- Learn new technologies
- Maintains a healthy relationship in team
- B.Sc (IT) / B.Sc (Computers)/ BCA (2015 Pass outs only) from a recognized university or institution.(60% throughout)
- Common knowledge or an understanding of basic testing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work & coordination.
- Good communication and presentation skills.