Yodlee Hiring Associates Software Engineer on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associates Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company’s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide. Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna “Schwark” Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
- Execution of performance checklist for the clients in the pipe line for launch.
- Follow up with respective teams to close the identified defects.
- Analysis of specific performance issues identified by the client/internal team during or prior to client launch.
- Interaction with the client to clarify their doubts and quires related to performance.
- Performance evaluation of the Yodlee APIs.
- Understand the flow of the APIs and suggest the area of improvement.
- Work with several internal teams to improve API performance.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest technology in the industry.
- B.Sc (Computer Science), B.Tech, B.E(Comp Science), MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience in JAVA and in any other scripting languages (Shell, Perl etc).
- You have a desire and working knowledge of SQL
- You have strong understanding of web application architectures (Jboss, Resin and Apache).
- You have strong knowledge in Operating System (Linux and Solaris).
- And if you have experience with Ruby, PHP….well let’s just say you have a big leg up!