|Company Name||QED Enabled Services Pvt.Ltd.|
|Salary||INR 2.4 LPA – INR 5 LPA|
|Qualification||B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BCA, MBA|
|Job Role||Demand Generation Executive|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
QEDbaton is an innovative & pioneering provider of B2B Demand Generation solutions to global technology & IT enabled companies across segments ranging from software services, software products, engineering services and automation. QEDbaton is also a leading B2B lead generation company which assists global tech companies achieve high performance prospecting across the entire sales marketing funnel. Their vast experience with providing end to end lead life cycle management solutions has helped over 200 global IT companies in accelerating their marketing & improving revenue performance.
- Understand the particular offering of the client organization.
- Map global markets, capture market intelligence & identify target markets.
- Effectively articulate value proposition to decision makers and assess buying interest.
- Prospect, Educate, Qualify and Develop accounts to create sales ready leads for clients.
- Effectively perform outbound calls to target prospects in defined geographies.
- Engage in meaningful conversation/s with key decision makers and business owners.
- Conduct targeted surveys to identify right business opportunity from prospects.
- Consistently meet or exceed demand generation targets to create high quality sales pipeline for our clients.
- Be Responsible for lead nurturing and follow up programs designed by the customer.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Team Player who possesses a desire and ability to work in fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and Strong attention to detail.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control and time & territory management desired.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for technology and sales.
- Flexible to work in 24 x 5 environment.