|Salary||INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA|
|Qualification||B.Sc./M.Sc. (IT), B.Tech./M.Tech , BCA/MCA|
|Job Role||Jr. Front End Developer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
In today’s competitive world of large design agencies, bloated budgets & marketing blitz NetBramha Studios strives to stand for lean teams, honest UX & sustainable pricing. When Aashish Solanki (our Founder) started this thing in 2008 he was an absolute newbie at running a design business but eventually he got around building our clan of bramhas. Driving UX & Design in India is in our fundamental DNA. We are a bag of odd shaped engineers, designers & product guys & girls enjoying our work. In the team, we have a six sigma black belt champion, graduates of some premier colleges, an amazing caricaturist, a theatre performer, a coffee enthusiast who interned at a Barista and more. We love what we do. Period. We have extremely high respect for people who love design, food & adventure. Yes in that exact order. Our journey though, has just begun. Hire us if you are crazy enough yourself!
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into websites, apps, HTML emails, and interactive experiences.
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms
Skill Set Required :
- You are the person sitting right at the intersection of Design and Technology.
- You will be transforming our static designs to working webpages.
- A kickass knowledge of cutting edge browser technologies and fluency in coding is what we are looking for.
Interview Process :
- Front end test
- Telephonic round
- Face to face interview