|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Salary||INR 2.16 LPA to INR 4.2 LPA|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Skills||C/C++, Core Java|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job ID : SYS-0803971
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for people with strong, demonstrable skills in more than one area of C/C++, Core Java, Perl , Java Script (Node.js), Php, Basics SQL, Python, Ruby and distributed version control such as Mercurial/Git; while some experience of scripting in Perl and Shell script, and autoconf would be an asset.
- You should have proven debugging skills and analytical capabilities, a good understanding of operating system concepts such as memory management and threading, and experience with debuggers like gdb, dbx and windbg.
- Proven communication skills in Business English is essential. fresherstask.com
- Required Experience : 3 + Years.
You are required to be agile to adapt to working in various SDLC phases viz., requirements gathering, design, development, build, test and post release support etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree fresherstask.com
- At least 3 years experience in C/C++, Core Java, Perl , Java Script , Php, Basics SQL, Python, Ruby
- At least 3 years experience in Test Planning, Test Case Writing and Execution
- At least 3 years experience in Problem Determination and diagnostic
- At least 3 years experience in Experience in Unix/Windows environment
- At least 3 years experience in Rails, Sinatra, Django
- At least 3 years experience in Leadership Skills