|Company Name||Qualian Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Salary||INR 0.9 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA|
|Job Role||Junior Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Qualian Technologies is a global enterprise software vendor providing solutions that help companies get better return on investment. Headquartered in India, they provide specialized consulting, design & development services in the receivables management and construction domains. Their experience & capabilities are to build software products and provide ERP solutions for enterprises of all sizes.
- Plan, conduct, or coordinate relatively straight-forward engineering analyses and tests, and prepare related reports and summaries (for review).
- Prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats, and general instructions; this will involve reviewing and analyzing a variety of engineering data, documents, and reports.
- Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed application, and recommend revisions, as appropriate.
- Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures & corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
- Testing course completed will be given preference.
- Should have both verbal and written communication.
Interview Process: Written Test, Technical interview and HR interview.
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: October