- Tech Mahindra is Looking for Bright Young Non Engg Graduates under JTA Scheme
- Interested candidates meeting below eligibility criteria are welcome to apply: –
- Academics BCA , BCS & B.Sc. graduates of IT /CS / Maths /Physics /Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Electricals only.
- Eligibility – Candidates who had Graduated or would be Graduating in the year 2013 / 2014 respectively, with a consistent academic record of scoring minimum of 60% in SSC , HSC / Equivalent Examination & Graduation.
- Posting – Any Tech M center in India
- MS Program Selected candidates have the option to enrol into MS program administered through BITS , Pilani
Candidates meeting the criteria mentioned above, will have to go through an initial screening test to be eligible for further selection process including aptitude test, comprehensive communication test and interviews with each of these acting as an independent filter.
Successful candidates will be required to appear on a web based Aptitude and English Test.
Process of Applying
Interested candidates should submit their personal and academic & professional particulars after clicking on the Apply Tab
Date of tests, interview, etc, will be communicated to candidates shortlisted based on their eligibility directly.
Candidates are cautioned not to fall prey to fake job racketeers or pay any kind of gratis or money to any agency or individual for their shortlisting or selection
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Keyskills: bcs, bca, IT, Bsc, physics, chemistry, maths, statistics, electronics, electrical, 2013 passout, fresher, graduate