Wipro Offcampus Registration for WISTA/WASE/Project Engineer-2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||₹ 1.5 LPA(UG) & ₹ 1.8 LPA (PG)|
|Job Role||WISTA/WASE/Project Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Wipro IT Business, a division of Wipro Limited, is amongst the largest global IT services and Product Engineering companies. In addition to the IT business, Wipro also has leadership position in niche market segments of consumer products and lighting solutions. The company has been listed since 1945 and started its technology business in 1980. Today, Wipro generates USD 6 billion (India GAAP figure 2009-10) of annual revenues. Its equity shares are listed in India on the Mumbai Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange; as well as on the New York Stock Exchange in the US.
Job Role/Position: Project Engineer (GIS) / Student – Computer Applications (WASE/WISTA)
Opportunity for 2016 Science graduates to make a career in IT Industry along with sponsored M-Tech from BITS, Pilani or VIT, Vellore.
- Earn program (Only Job)
- GIS (Global Infrastructure Services) Wipro GIS group provides highly advanced solutions to customers through Remote Infrastructure Management
- Note: GIS does not include sponsored higher education
- Earn While You Learn Program(Job+M.Tech)
- WASE (Wipro Academy of Software Excellence) M.Tech in Software Engineering from Birla Institute of
- Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- WISTA (Wipro Software Technology Academy) M.Tech degree in Information Technology from the VIT, Vellore
- 10th Standard – 50%
- 12th Standard – 50%
- Graduation – 60% aggregate
- Year of Passing – 2016 only – No standing Arrears
- BSc /BCA
- *MSc can also apply
- Academic Streams -CS/IT/Maths/Electronics/Physics/Stats/Life sciences
- Exclusion -Nursing/Agriculture/Polymer Chemistry/Fashion Technology/Food Technology
Salary Offered :
- Project Engineer (GIS) : ₹ 1.5 LPA(UG) & ₹ 1.8 LPA (PG)
- For Student – Computer Applications (WASE/WISTA):
- INR. 13,500/- During 1st Academic Year plus Tuition Fees paid directly to the University.
- INR. 16,000/- During 2nd Academic Year plus Tuition Fees paid directly to the University.
- INR. 19,000/- During 3rd Academic Year plus Tuition Fees paid directly to the University.
- INR. 23,000/- During 4th Academic Year plus Tuition Fees paid directly to the University.